Request A Free Inspection Today
Why choose us as your commercial roofing company?
Every community has plenty of roofing contractors but homeowners are eager to work with the best ones. We want to earn your commercial roofing business the old-fashioned way – by exceeding your expectations for responsive, top-quality service. Here’s what you can count on when you call on Dynamic Roofing General Contractor LLC:
- Courteous professional service. At Dynamic Roofing General Contractor LLC, we recognize that your commercial property is a valued asset that plays a major role in your business success. Our pledge is to always respond quickly to your commercial roofing needs and to deliver the best value and highest quality every time.
- Well-trained workers. We recruit conscientious, dedicated team members, train them well and make sure they have the skills to do top-quality work. Whether you need repairs on an old-fashioned built-up roof, a new single-ply roof, polyurethane foam roofing or anything in between, we have the know-how to serve your needs.
- Excellent equipment. We are constantly updating our tools, trucks and other equipment to ensure that every crew can work safely, efficiently and to top industry standards.
- Access to the best roofing materials. We deal with major building material manufacturers to make sure we have access to the best roofing products at competitive prices.
If you are looking for a Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex commercial roofing contractor, call Dynamic Roofing General Contractor LLC or email us today to make sure you get the best value in commercial roofing.
Headquartered in Valley Forge, PA, CertainTeed is a leading North American manufacturer of building materials and specializes in the production of high quality roofing and other materials including vinyl siding, trim, fence, railing, decking, insulation, gypsum, and ceiling products.
CertainTeed Asphalt Shingles
CertainTeed manufactures a variety of high quality, durable asphalt roofing systems. Asphalt roofing shingles are the most commonly used covering on residential properties in the market. Asphalt’s primary purpose in roofing shingles is to serve as a waterproofing agent. Asphalt also holds the granules in place and adds to the overall strength of the roofing shingle. The best asphalt will stay flexible and will not dry out or become hard or brittle for the expected life of the roofing shingle.
Strip Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Strip asphalt roofing shingles are single-layered asphalt roofing shingles typically designed to look like slate. Strip roofing shingles are usually the lightest weight asphalt roofing shingles available in the market. Built on a tough fiberglass base, each shingle provides resistance to blow-off and tearing.
Dimensional Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Dimensional asphalt roofing shingles are manufactured as multi-layered products and provide a thicker and richer appearance on the roof (a multi-dimensional look). Dimensional roofing shingles typically are heavier weight than strip roofing shingles and usually have improved warranty protections, which can range from 30-years to Lifetime.
Premium Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Premium asphalt roofing shingles are usually described as laminated shingles that have a differentiated appearance or functionality from traditional dimensional asphalt roofing shingles. These products may have designs that mimic “old-world” roofing shingles, like natural slate or natural shake roofing shingles. CertainTeed’s Grand Manor™, Presidential Shake™ and Centennial Slate™ shingles are prime examples of premium roofing shingles that provide an enhanced aesthetic appeal.
Carlisle SynTec Systems is a leader and innovator in single-ply roofing for more than 50 years. It continues to lead the roofing industry today by providing its customers with superior quality roofing systems.
Carlisle SynTec Systems EPDM
Carlisle EPDM membrane system is proven to be the best solution to any low-sloping commercial roof, setting the bar for all the rest.
- Warming effect in Northern temperatures
- Super flexible, even in cold conditions
- Weather resistant
- Extra thick membrane for extra protection
- Ultra hail-resistant
- Increases energy efficiency
- Dark surface melts and dries dew and ice quicker
- Less slippery
- Fewer, higher quality seams
Founded in 1886, GAF has become North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing, growing the company to help property owners & architects to make their best and safest roofing choices while helping supportive distributors and roofing contractors to build their businesses.
Commercial Roofing Systems
If you need a quality roofing solution, GAF commercial roofing systems are the ideal option. GAF Roofing offers excellent weather resistance and durability, as well as energy efficient options. GAF commercial roofing options include:
- Buit-Up Roofing (BUR)
- Modified Bitumen Roofing
- Single-Ply Roofing (TPO & PVC)
- Liquid Applied Roofing
- Specialty Roofing
- Roof Insulation
- Roof Cements, Coatings, and Adhesives